Here at Midstate Waterproofing, we know how important foundation maintenance and repairs are for the health of your home. If you suspect that you may need structural damage repair in High Point, NC or the surrounding areas, then we are the company to call. We have the industry knowledge and experience to get the job done right, on time, the first time. Here is a little bit more information about our service.
High Point Foundation Repair
Structural and foundation damage is the most serious type of damage that your home can incur. That’s because your home carries a lot of weight, so any damage to the structure is going to get worse quickly. It is very important to call a professional to perform repair services immediately when you notice damage to your home’s structure. There are a few different signs that may indicate damage to your home.
Signs of Structural Damage
If you notice any of the following signs in your home, it’s a good idea to at least call someone to get the structure inspected. You could save on thousands in repairs down the line.
- Bowed walls
- Gaps between where the walls and floors should meet
- Cracks in the drywall, especially around door frames
- Nails popping out
- Cracks in the basement walls: vertical, stair-step, or horizontal
- Uneven/bouncy floors
- Sticking doors/windows
- Cabinet doors swing open (from uneven surface)
Why Choose Midstate Waterproofing?
A home is a person’s haven, so we take our job of protecting your home’s foundation seriously. We have the industry knowledge and experience to get the job done right, on time, the first time. By meeting these three simple goals, we have been able to build up a dedicated list of satisfied customers. Do you know someone who has hired us before? Feel free to ask them about our service.
Our High Point Structural Repair Service
Taking advantage of our structural repair service is easy, and is completed in four simple steps:
- Step 1: Give us a call, and we’ll schedule a time to send someone down and inspect your home in person.
- Step 2: One of our qualified professionals will assess the damage to your home, and provide a quote for the repairs.
- Step 3: Repairs are scheduled around the client’s convenience. We take care of all the material and equipment preparation on our end.
- Step 4: We complete our service in a timely manner. Our job isn’t done until our client is satisfied. When we leave your home, it is always in a cleaner condition than when we found it.
For more information about our High Point structural damage repair services, please do not hesitate to give us a call at your earliest convenience.